Campaign Code of Ethics
I am committed to running a campaign that is worthy of all of the extraordinary people in Arlington County. That means my campaign will:
- Act with integrity at every stage of the campaign and in our actions throughout;
- Make the campaign about the big issues, ideas, and solutions we need to move Arlington forward;
- Support a primary as the best means for deciding the Democratic nominee: doing so ensures that the most voters get to decide the nominee and that all candidates have a greater opportunity to make their case to the voters;
- Make decisions based on both sound principles and specific data with respect to the consequences of those decisions;
- Be honest and compassionate; and
- Where differences occur and policy distinctions need to be made, do so by focusing on the policy issues at stake.