- Investing in small and independent businesses to create jobs and broaden our commercial tax base.
- Building the schools necessary to address capacity needs at all age levels, including an additional fully comparable high school to serve students currently enrolled.
- Working creatively to make housing affordable so that teachers, first responders, millennials and young families can live here and seniors can age in place.
- Committing to 100% renewable energy in Arlington by 2035 by working through Arlington’s Community Energy Plan to fight climate change.
- Ending child hunger in Arlington.
- Leveraging our greatest resource — our people — to position Arlington as the research and development capital of Virginia and the region.