- Stabilizing our Community as we work to address COVID-19.
- Confronting systemic racism and inequity to ensure Arlington is inclusive and diverse.
- Addressing hunger in Arlington.
- Working persistently and creatively to make housing affordable so that our neighbors in need, teachers, first responders, millennials, County employees, and young families can live here and our seniors can age in place.
- Investing in small and independent businesses to help Arlington recover from the economic impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic, create jobs, and broaden our commercial tax base.
- Partnering with our schools to address educational needs post-COVID and, over the coming years, capacity needs at all age levels.
- Committing to 100% renewable energy in Arlington by 2035 by working through Arlington’s Community Energy Plan to fight climate change.
- Leveraging our greatest resource — our people — to position Arlington as the research and development capital of Virginia and the region.