- Investing in small and independent businesses to help Arlington recover from the economic impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic, create jobs, and broaden our commercial tax base.
- Building the schools necessary to address capacity needs at all age levels.
- Working creatively and persistently to make housing affordable so that our neighbors in need, teachers, first responders, millennials, County employees, millennials, and young families can live here and our seniors can age in place.
- Committing to 100% renewable energy in Arlington by 2035 by working through Arlington’s Community Energy Plan to fight climate change.
- Ending child hunger in Arlington.
- Leveraging our greatest resource — our people — to position Arlington as the research and development capital of Virginia and the region.